Why would a ghost want to kill me?
Does it know me or does it not?
If it knows me:
Does it like me?
Does it hate me?
If it likes me:
Does it seek my company?
Is good company scarce in the other world?
Does it want me to enjoy in the other world – assuming it is better out there, wherever that is.
Does it want to relieve me of the daily struggles of life?
If it hates me:
Does it want to take revenge?
Does it want to torture me in the afterlife?
Does it want me to suffer in the other world – assuming it has the burning hot cinders of hell.
If it does not know me:
Is it some psycho?
Is it some serial killer?
Has it got nothing better to do?
Have I offended it in any way?
If it knows ME but I do not know it?
The possibilities in this last scenario are endless and hence I would like to make an earnest appeal to all potential killer ghosts – If you know me and
- if you consider me to be responsible for your death, or
- if you hold a grudge against me, or
- if I have offended you in some manner, or
- if I owe you money, or
- if you missed the first-day first-show of Marvel’s Endgame because the ticket counter shut after my turn, or
- if my dog barked at you to every-time you walked past my gate, or
- if you lived in the flat below mine and were disturbed by moving furniture, or
- if my AC water constantly drenched you window sill, or
- if …
Would it not be great to sit across the table and have a heart to heart discussion? Oh no, for that you need to have a heart which I am afraid you do not have one. But we can still talk like mature humans, oops sorry, not humans but mature souls and sort out the matter. I am always ready to apologise for any inconvenience I might have caused you and am also ready to make amends. Dying might help me repair old mistakes.
Please do give it a thought because anyway, someday I will be joining you so why speed up the process. You never know, it might be better without me out there.
And inspite of all this, if you do kill me then please be sure to face some serious troubles from my end because then, for you, there will be no where else to go.
AND . . .
YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KILL ME AGAIN!